How to Use a Wax Warmer
In this article, we will see how to use a wax warmer. let’s know what is wax warmer… If you want to enjoy more relaxing and pampering moments at home, we highly recommend using a wax warmer.
A wax warmer is basically a heating machine that melts the wax inside of it and releases a nice smell into your room. The scent then fills your home and spreads throughout it which relaxes you as soon as you can smell it.
As you probably already know, not all smells are nice and the same goes for the scent from the wax warmer as well – it’s good to prepare a bit before using it for the first time which is what we will teach you today!
Before using a wax warmer, we recommend getting the wax out of the bag it comes in and place it inside a bowl. If you want to use multiple scents for your warmer, make sure you layer them and not mix them together – this will give you an opportunity to choose which scent to melt first and then go on with another one.
How to Use a Wax Warmer
A wax warmer is a small candle or heat-resistant wax container designed to keep hot wax warm for long periods of time without drying out. The wax warmer should be used with extreme care as it can catch fire if not properly stored.
If you’re looking for a way to heat your house without using much energy, you’ll find it in the form of a wax warmer. This simple device uses wax to hold heat and it’s perfect for people who are always cold in their homes. You can use a wax warmer in your kitchen, bathroom or bedroom and it will help you save money on your energy bill.
Also read, How Long Can you Leave a Wax Warmer On
How to Use a Wax Warmer- Step By Step
Make sure you keep your wax warmer clean by following these simple steps:
1) Put in about an inch of hot water. You can use white vinegar or bleach if necessary because they both do the same thing! Fill up all but two inches with either substance, then place it on top so that just one little spot isn’t covered when placing it into the stand-alone unit (dishwasher safe).
2) Once warmers are set and ready for loading, carefully pour the desired amount onto the waiting dish sponge/cloth until saturated – don’t worry too much over exactly where each drip lands, but try to avoid areas that may be difficult to clean later.
3) Place dish sponge/cloth into warmer, then place two inches of the same solution you used before into wax warmer, too – this will give your warmer a great cleaning power boost!
4) Plugin disposable wooden dipper sticks near the side so they are fully submerged, and allow to melt/dissolve any residual debris stuck to the dish sponge. (After, you can simply toss the sponge and used dips; it’s great because you won’t have to clean them at all)
5) Place the unit on a stand-alone unit or countertop in a cool area away from children and pets. For best results, allow remaining on warmers for 30 minutes.
6) Unplug and remove the warmer from the stand-alone unit and unplug the unit as well – once it is cool enough to touch, wipe your wax warmer clean with a damp cloth or sponge. You will want to do this several times, but if you follow these steps each time you use your warmer, you will not have to wait until it cools!
7) To clean the inside of the dish sponge/cloth, simply squeeze out excess water after dipping and wipe it out with a clean cloth or paper towel. Hang up to dry so you can reuse next time – remember wax warmers are much more efficient when they are kept clean!
Hope you clearly understand how to use a wax warmer with step by step guide if you still have any questions just comment below.