How to Clean a Wax Burner
How to Clean a Wax Burner After each use, it is best to wipe the top and sides of your wax burner with a soft dry cloth. When you are finished using your Wax Burner, please turn it off or unplug it from the wall outlet. This will stop the flow of electricity and help keep the bulb from overheating while cooling down. Never leave your Wax Burner on when not in use.
- Unplug the clean wax burner from its outlet and place it on a table, non-slip surface with nothing between you and its open flame area that could catch fire if there’s any build-up of soot or other materials in excess – this includes curtains near lights as well!
- “Time to Clean” your equipment: Just 15 minutes of total cleaning time every week is necessary for maintaining optimal performance levels throughout winter months when maintenance may otherwise get overlooked due to input overload during warmer seasons where many tasks become easier reliance upon rather than actual work done
- Turn Off Power Source before the beginning process.
- Wipe down interior surfaces using a cloth made especially for this purpose
- Scrubbing by hand can be effective too
How do you clean your electric candle warmer?
The Wax Melter/Warmer is the easiest and safest way to melt scented candles. Product care instructions are as follows: After each use, it is best to wipe the top and sides of your wax warmer with a soft dry cloth. When you are finished using your Wax Warmer, please turn it off and/or unplug it from the wall outlet. This will stop the flow of electricity and help keep the bulb from overheating while cooling down. Never leave your Wax Warmer on when not in use.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR ELECTRIC CANDLE WARMER
1) Turn off and unplug the candle warmer before cleaning it out.
2) Using a soft cloth, wipe away any leftover wax
3) Wipe the surface with a damp cloth to remove any other wax. If there is still an oily film after cleaning, try buffing the warmer with a dry paper towel or soft cloth until you get rid of it
In this article, we covered answers to a significant problem: How to Clean a Wax warmer and burner hope you got your answer, but if you still have any query comment below.